Included in quote:
- All equipment mentioned in quote
- Staff as/if mentioned in quote
- Transport cost as/if mentioned in quote
- Staff for setup/dismantling as/if mentioned in quote
Not included in quote and shall be taken care of and paid by client (if not mentioned in quote):
- Lifts for set up, adjustments and dismantling (if necessary)
- Power and outlets for equipment mentioned above (3-phase)
- Any cost of additional work hours not agreed on in quotation or due to additional orders and/or other circumstances beyond Informationsteknik´s control.
- Food and beverage to all staff throughout the event.
- Parking fees
- Hotel costs (if necessary)
- Fireguard (when use of smoke/fog machines)
- Client is responsible for security and surveillance.
Conditions for quote:
- Informationsteknik cannot be held liable if equipment is stolen or vandalized which may cause the event to be delayed, prevented or other financial consequences that may cause.
- Fire alarm must be turned off when use of smoke/fog machines, at all time.
- That we have access to the premises for setup and dismantling before/after the event. How long depends on the extent of the event.
- Informationsteknik reserve the right to change equipment to equal or better
- Fire alarm must be turned off in the premises when smoke/fog machines are used.
- All prices are in SEK and excluding VAT (25%) unless otherwise is stated.
- Payment methods are as follows: invoice prepayment, invoice credit 15 days or invoice credit 30 days.
- For non-Swedish clients and new clients, we always apply 100% prepayment.
- We apply LLB’s general terms & conditions (Swedish trade organization for experience technology). Find more information in the pdf document ”LLB2019H – Leveransbestämmelser (2019-10-28)” on LLB’s website: www.llb.se/om-llb/leveransvillkor/